From the brand you trust comes a permanent vinyl wrap you’ll love. The Scotch™ Extreme Vinyl, featuring a pressure-sensitive technology for easy, precise placement, is designed to conform easily to flat or curved surfaces and hold securely under some of the toughest outdoor conditions. When it comes time to change up your design, Scotch™ Extreme Vinyl removes easily and cleanly. So go on, let your personality show!
- PERFECT FOR OUTDOOR & AUTOMOTIVE PROJECTS: Scotch™ Extreme Vinyls stand up to the elements and are fade-tested to ensure colors stay bright, even outside. Personalize your car, helmet, mailbox, basketball hoop, or whatever else needs a unique touch and feel confident that with Scotch™ Extreme Vinyls, it will hold up to whatever the great outdoors has to offer.
- PREMIUM ADHESION & DURABILITY: Scotch™ Extreme Vinyls are made with 3M technology that has withstood the test of time. The same quality you see on trucks and buildings is now available for all of your creative home projects!
- PRESSURE-SENSITIVE TECHNOLOGY ALLOWS FOR PRECISE POSITIONING: Scotch™ Extreme Vinyls feature a technology that allows you to float your vinyl sticker over your project surface until it is just right--it won't stick until you're ready! (Just make sure to press firmly once you have it exactly where you want it.)
- CONFORMS TO FLAT AND CURVED SURFACES: Project possibilities are endless with the premium conformability that Scotch™ Extreme Vinyls offers. With invisible air channels that allow you to easily press away air bubbles, your project will look clean and professional every time!
- HOLDS SECURELY UNDER THE TOUGHEST CONDITIONS: Scotch™ Extreme Vinyls will stand up to temperatures ranging from -40˚F to 200˚F! So go ahead and personalize it all--your water bottles, pint glasses, mailbox, bike--any smooth surface makes for a great project! Scotch™ Extreme Vinyls will hold on strong until you're ready to change it up.
- REMOVES CLEANLY & EASILY: We know you've got lots of ideas, and you don't have to pick just one! When you're ready to change up your look, Scotch™ Extreme Vinyls will always remove cleanly, leaving no residue behind, so you can feel free to personalize without worrying about damage.
- How to apply:
1. Carefully follow the instructions for use from the manufacturer of your cutting machine, as you would with other vinyl materials.
2. Prepare your design as you normally would, and if needed, apply any leading transfer tape (all will work with Scotch™ Extreme Vinyls).
3. Position your design on a clean, dry surface, and when you are happy with the location, press into place.
4. Scotch™ Extreme Vinyls feature a pressure-activated adhesive for easy placement. For best results, thoroughly and firmly smooth your decal onto your project surface with a craft stick or scraper.
- How to remove:
1. For best results, remove film when the temperature is above 40˚F (10˚C) Tip: heat can help to loosen the vinyl for easier removal. You can let your project sit in the sun or apply some heat prior to help with better removal results, just be sure not to damage your surface with too much heat.
2. Use a razor, knife, or other tool to gently lift a corner of the film, being careful not to damage the surface underneath
3. Peel the film off, moving slowly to avoid tearing. To make sure there is no adhesive residue, peel back over your decal, keeping your hand as close to the vinyl's surface as possible (see image).
- How to Store Your Vinyl: To avoid any potential damage to your product, it is recommended that you store your Scotch™ Extreme Vinyl rolled up within the tube purchased in. To safeguard when storing flat or outside of the tube, avoid items resting on or pressing against the surface of the vinyl that can leave a permanent impression.