From the brand you trust for all things tape, Scotch(TM) Brand brings you Scotch(R) Washi Tape in dozens of colors and patterns. The perfect all-purpose product to keep in your creativity toolbox, Scotch(R) Washi Tape is the simple solution for everything from adding a personal touch to a gift to DIYing home decor, and everything in between. There's no end to the creative ways you can use Scotch Washi Tape, so stock up on our ever-evolving library of tapes and let your creativity roll!
- Journaling With Style Let'S Face It: Getting Organized Is Only Fun If You Get To Use Fun Supplies And Really Express Yourself. Scotch Washi Tape Is Perfect For Organizing Journals, Planners, Notebooks And More, With Its Easy, Clean, Tear-By-Hand Usability. Plus, You Can Write Right On It With Pen, Pencil Or Marker!
- Express Yourself You'Re Always Looking For New Ways To Organize, Personalize And Decorate Your Home. Its All About The Details--Stand Out And Create Photo-Worthy Projects With Scotch Washi Tape. The Best Part--Its Initially Repositionable On Most Surfaces And Incredibly Easy To Work With, So The Pressure Of Expensive, Intimidating Materials Is No More!
- That Special Touch Gift-Giving, Crafting And Organization Is Not The One-Size-Fits-All Experience It Used To Be. It'S All About The Little Personal Touches, Whether Creatively Labeling Some Upcycled Jars, Or Sealing A Sweet Message To A Friend Who Needs A Kind Word, Scotch(R) Washi Tape Is Exactly What You Need To Have On-Hand.
- Endless Diy These Days, There Is No Shortage Of Diy Inspiration, But Nothing Is More Frustrating Than Not Having What You Need On-Hand To Actually Make What You Want. Scotch Washi Tape Is The Perfect Supply For Any Diy Toolkit--Keep It On Hand When Inspiration Strikes! From Kids Games And Activities To A Last Minute Costume Or Party Idea, Scotch(R) Washi Tape Is Always Ready To Make Your Inspiration A Reality!
- Tips For Use: At Scotch, We Are The Tape Experts, So We Have Worked Hard To Make Sure Your Washi Tape Will Stick Just Right Every Time. Did You Know?: The Oils From Your Fingers Can Break Down The Adhesive On Tapes. For The Best Stick, Try To Avoid Touching The Sticky Side Of The Tape As Much As Possible Before Placing On Your Surface. (If Ever The Ends Start To Peel Back, Try Pressing Back Down Or Simply Just Snipping Them Off!--It Is Likely That'S Where You Touched The Tape!)
- How To Apply: 1-Make Sure Your Surface Is Clean (Free Of Dirt, Dust Or Other Debris) And Dry. 2-Peel The Desired Length And Place. For The Longest-Lasting Stick, Avoid Touching The Sticky Side Of The Tape As Much As Possible. While Scotch(R) Washi Tape Is Initially Repositionable On Most Surfaces, Some May Be More Delicate Than Others. It Is Always A Good Idea To First Test Decorative Tapes On Delicate Surfaces. Just Place A Small Amount In An Inconspicuous Area For A Minimum Of Two Weeks To Make Sure It Removes Cleanly And Without Damaging Your Surface. Remember--The Longer You Leave Tape On A Surface, The Tougher It May Be To Remove Cleanly. Always Use Good Judgement And Don'T Apply Tapes To High-Value, Delicate Items.
- How To Remove: 1-Lift The End Of The Piece Of Tape You Are Removing 2-Peel Directly Backwards (Avoid Pulling Up), Moving Very Slowly, Until All Tape Is Removed. Remember--The Longer You Leave Tape On A Surface, The Tougher It May Be To Remove Cleanly. Be Patient And Never Try To Rip The Tape Off Quickly.