The laminator is light gray/white with gray accents, and the word “Scotch” is printed in gray on the front. You should look for the model number, TL1302, on the sticker on the bottom of the laminator. The laminating slot is approximately 13 inches wide and the machine has a carrying handle on the right side facing the front of the machine.
Submit an Online Form
In order to begin processing your reimbursement request, we ask that you please complete the following steps:
(1) Please make sure your laminator is unplugged.
(2) Confirm your laminator is impacted by the recall – It must have model number TL1302 on the sticker on the bottom of the laminator.
(3) Once you have confirmed you have a TL1302 laminator in your possession and the laminator is unplugged, carefully cut the cord of the laminator using household scissors.
(4) Take a photo of the bottom of the laminator showing the serial number and the cut cord (in the same picture).
(5) Submit an online recall registration form.
(6) Once your online form is submitted, you will receive an email asking for you to upload the image of the laminator and cut cord and, if available your proof of purchase. If you no longer have proof of purchase, but have a laminator impacted by the recall, please follow the steps provided to receive a voucher for the average retail price of the laminator.
Upon verification of the information provided, we will issue your voucher. Please dispose of the laminator and cord in accordance with your local electronic recycling guidelines.
All fields are required unless indicated optional
A 3M representative will contact you shortly regarding your inquiry.
An error has occurred.
If you do not have any way to take a photo, need additional information, or prefer to request a voucher by phone, please call us.
3M Customer Service
8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday