The laminator is white with gray accents, and the word “Scotch” is printed in gray on the front. You should look for the model number, TL1302, on sticker on the bottom of the laminator. The model number TL1302 can also be found on the product packaging. The laminating slot is approximately 13 inches wide and has a carrying handle on the right side facing the front of the machine.
Submit an Online Form
In order to begin processing your refund request, we ask that you please complete the following steps:
(1) Please make sure your laminator is unplugged.
(2) Confirm your laminator is impacted by the recall – It must have model number TL1302 stamped on it.
(3) Once you have confirmed you have a TL1302 laminator in your possession and the laminator is unplugged, carefully cut the cord of the laminator.
(4) Take a photo of the bottom of the laminator showing the serial number and the cut cord.
(5) Once your online form is submitted, you will receive an email asking for you to upload the image of the laminator and cut cord and, if available, your proof of purchase. If you no longer have proof of purchase please follow the steps provided and we will refund you the average retail price of the laminator.
Upon verification of the information provided, we will issue your refund. Please dispose of the laminator and cord in accordance with your local electronic recycling guidelines.
All fields are required unless indicated optional
A 3M representative will contact you shortly regarding your inquiry.
An error has occurred.
If you do not have any way to take a photo, need additional information or prefer to request a refund by phone, please call us.
3M Customer Service
8:00 am–4:30 pm CST, M–F