This recall involves Scotch thermal laminators that are white with teal accents. They are used to laminate documents such as artwork and photos. The laminators have “Scotch” printed on the front. They measure 14 inches by 3.8 inches by 2.75 inches. The model number TL901C is printed on a sticker on the bottom of the laminator. Only laminators with model number TL901C and teal accents are included in the recall. The two side ends, the bottom and the reverse switch on top of the laminators are teal.
Submit an Online Form
In order to begin processing your refund request, we ask that you please complete the following steps:
(1) Verify your laminator has teal accents AND has the model number TL901C listed on the sticker on the bottom of the laminator.
(2) Make sure that the laminator has been unplugged from any electrical source;
(3) Cut the cord of the laminator;
(4) Take a picture of the laminator (the photo should include the bottom of the teal unit with the sticker and the cut cord);
(5) Locate a copy of the receipt showing proof of purchase.
Once you have completed all of the steps listed above, please fill out the form and click submit. If you do not have all of the information required in the form or do not have a receipt, please call us at
1-800-772-4337. (See Option 2 below).
Keep the photo of the laminator and a copy of the receipt. You will be asked to send them in a follow-up email.
Once you have received your refund, please dispose of your laminator and the cord in accordance with your local electronic recycling guidelines.
All fields are required unless indicated optional
A 3M representative will contact you shortly regarding your inquiry.
An error has occurred.
If you do not have a receipt, need additional information or prefer to request a refund by phone, please call us.
3M Customer Service
8:00 am–4:30 pm CST, M–F